Strip and sheets
- Thickness from 0.20 to 6.00 MM
- Width from 10 MM to 2.100 MM
- Extra wide plates for shipbuilding + transport industry
- Cladded strip for brazed heat exchangers
- Anodizing and lacquered quality
- Mirror finish / reflector finish
- Treadplates / stucco sheets
- Cathode sheets to customer dimension
- Standard profiles ex stock and mill
- Customized profiles ex mill
- Building industry requirements
- Anodized and painted finish
- Machined, drilled and cut to length
- For Shipbuilding industry
- For Transport industry, Trucks and Trains
- Thickness from 6 MM to 500 MM
- Width up to 3.800 MM
- Cut to any size required by our cutting center
- Special alloys for tooling industry
- Automotive heat exchangers from 60 to 150 MY
- HVAC from 70 to 200 MY
- Cladded finstock for brazed heat exchangers
- EC rod for cable industry
- 6000 series alloy rod for cable industry
- Welding wire
- O.D. from 6.00 to 520 MM
- Round, square and hexagon
- Special profiles to customer design and spec.
- Special, hard alloys (2000 and 7000 series)
- Ultrasonic tested
- O.D. from 5.00 to 300.00 MM
- Wall thickness from 0.25 MM to 50 MM
- Straight lengths and in coils
- Micro and Multiport Tubes
- HVAC application and heat exchangers
- Lubricated tubes for HVAC application
- Bus bar tubing in length of 15 meter max
- Converter foil for packaging from 6.00 to 80 MY
- Blister foil for pharma industry 20 and 25 MY
- Container foil from 30 to 80 MY
- Capacitor foild from 4.00 to 6.00 MY
- Cigarette foil
- Household foil
- Cable wrap
Alloy Rod / Wire
Mostly used in the electrical transmission / overhead conductor industry. Aluminium EC Rod – an electrical conductor that is predominantly used in overhead power transmission and distribution cable.
Round-Bar / Solid-bar
6082 is one the most versatile of the heat-treatable aluminium alloys for round-bars. It has good formability and weldability, as well as high corrosion resistance. Additionally, 6082 offers a wide range of mechanical properties and can be fabricated by many of the commonly used techniques. 7075 is one of the highest strength aluminium alloys available. Its strength to weight ratio is excellent and it is ideally used for highly stressed parts. We offer sizes OD from 6mm – 400mm.
Alloy 6082 T651 Plate
Aluminium Alloy 6082 T651 plate is a medium-strength aluminium alloy with excellent corrosion resistance. Aluminium Alloy 6082 T651 plate has the highest strength of the 6000 series Aluminium alloys. Due to the higher strength of Aluminium Alloy 6082 T651, it has replaced Aluminium Alloy 6061 in many applications. Aluminium Alloy 6082 T651 plate is typically used in highly stressed applications such as Aluminium Trusses, Aluminium Bridges, Aluminium Cranes, Transport applications, Ore Skips, Beer Barrels, Milk churns, injection moulds, blow moulds, aluminium moulds for the mining industry as well as aluminium moulds for the aluminium re-tread tyre industry. Alternate names and designations include AlSi1MgMn, 3.2315, H30, and A96082. Mtt caries stock on the Aluminium Alloy 6082 T651 plate from 6mm thick up to 200mm thick.
Alloy 7075 T651 Plate
Aluminium alloy 7075 T651 plate is an aluminium alloy, with zinc as the primary alloying element. It is strong, with strength comparable to many steels, and has good fatigue strength and good machinability. It has lower resistance to corrosion than many other Aluminium alloys, but has significantly better corrosion resistance than the 2000 alloys. Aluminium Alloy 7075 T651 composition roughly includes 5.6–6.1% zinc, 2.1–2.5% magnesium, 1.2–1.6% copper, and less than a half percent of silicon, iron, manganese, titanium, chromium, and other metals. It is produced in many tempers, some of which are 7075-0, 7075-T6, 7075-T651.7000 series alloys such as 7075 are often used in transport applications, including marine, automotive and aviation, due to their high strength-to-density ratio. Their strength and light weight is also desirable in other fields. Rock climbing equipment, bicycle components, inline skating-frames and hang glider airframes are commonly made from 7075 aluminium alloy. Hobby-grade RC models commonly use 7075 and 6082 for chassis plates. It is also commonly used in shafts for lacrosse sticks, such as the STX sabre, and camping knife and fork sets. It is a common material used in competition yo-yos as well. Due to its high strength, low density, thermal properties, and its ability to be highly polished, 7075 is widely used in mould tool manufacturing. This alloy has been further refined into other 7000 series alloys for this application, namely 7050 and 7020.
Aluminium extrusion-profiles are designed to meet our customers’ demands for performance, quality and precision. We offer a wide selection of standard extrusions, with a wide range of different profiles in our standard items to meet your needs or help you find one of our standard shape extrusions to do the job.
Aluminium Finstock foil is mainly used in automotive heat exchangers and radiators. Automotive heat exchangers range from 60 to 150 MY. Finstock is also used for refrigeration and cooling appliances, such as air conditioners. Also sometimes referred to as Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC). We stock ranges from 70 to 200 MY. We also stock Cladded finstock for brazed heat exchangers.
+65 656 288 50
+86 212 898 6810
+49 421 346 2035
We look forward to hearing from you!